These rules are in effect as of August 1, 2014 and are subject to change without notice.
- Points can be earned at any of our Fansler Group Restaurants – Pismo’s Coastal Grill, Yosemite Ranch Steak-Seafood-& Roast House, Westwoods BBQ & Spice Company
- Points are not redeemable for cash. Points are redeemable for dine in and take out orders only.
- Points are not redeemable for retail or fish market purchases.
- Points are not earned on alcoholic beverage purchases.
- Points are not redeemable for gift card purchases.
- Purchases are required to earn points.
- Points will not accrue until a members profile has been registered in our system. It is the members responsibility to go on-line vice vie our web site to register their profile.
- The card will not be replaced if lost or stolen or used without your permission. If the card is registered and we are given written notice we will stop any future activity and replace the card with a new card at the time we are notified.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase to earn points.
- No points will be issued retroactively.
- You will accrue .0833 points for every dollar spent. Every time you use your card your receipt will show your points earned.
- Points will be awarded on the next visit after 25 points are accrued. Points are stored by our computer system and are automatically updated.
- Points will be earned only by the cardholder that pays the check.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Points are not issued on taxes paid.
- If the computer is experiencing technical difficulties, points may not be able to be redeemed or earned.
- Points expire 24 months after issuance.
- Fansler Restaurant Group can at their discretion and without notice modify the program rewards or substitute rewards of comparable value.
- Points are rewarded based on total paid on each check before tax. Discounted items earn points based on the discounted value.
- Fansler Restaurant Group reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time. In the event that this program is discontinued, members will be allowed to redeem rewards that they have already been issued within the stated expiration date.
- Fansler Restaurant Group reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and void a members’ point balance and rewards if any unauthorized points are earned or redeemed, or if there is any unauthorized use of the program.
- Points will expire 24 months after the first day of non-use of the card. Fansler Restaurant Group reserves the right to discontinue membership and/or void a members’ point balance if that members’ account has shown no activity for a period of 24 months.
- Employees and family members are not eligible to participate in the loyalty program.
- Cards cannot have a negative balance.
The above rules as well as any new rules pertaining to the Loyalty Program may change without notice.
Also, at the discretion of the Fansler Restaurant Group, if any cardholder is deemed to misuse, fraudulently participated, and/or misrepresented claims pertaining to this program, the card and points may be removed from the program and no rewards issued.
We would like to thank you for your patronage at our family of restaurants and for your participation in our Fanlser Restaurant Group Loyalty Program.
By Clicking below you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above terms.